Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Liverpool you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Accountancy practice.
* Multiple client payrolls – End to end payroll experience.
* Permanent position.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Strong initiative.
* Ability to work alone.
* Experience processing multiple payrolls.
* Comfortable and competent using payroll software.
* Must have good payroll knowledge for answering queries.
* Responsible for all aspects from start to finish.
* Bureau experience not essential but desirable – high volume/multiple payroll suffices.
* Auto enrolment.
* Annual salary review.
* 23 days holidays and increases to 27 based on length of service.
* 5% employer pension contribution.
* 37.5 hours per week.
* Flex start and finish flexibility between 8.30am and 5pm.
* Annual bonus scheme.
* Introduction bonus.
* Professional subscriptions and qualifications.
* Social activities.
* Cycle to work, travel loan and car park schemes.
* Buy and sell holidays.