Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Gillian Owen
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Manchester you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Practice Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Accountancy practice.
* 5 in the office.
* Multiple client payrolls – End to end bureau experience ideal.
* Permanent position.
* End to end payroll.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Strong initiative.
* Ability to work alone.
* Experience processing multiple payrolls.
* Comfortable and competent using payroll software , they are using Iris.
* Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries.
* Looking for 3 years’ experience minimum.
* Must have Excel as some manual processing.
* Responsible for all aspects from start to finish.
* Bureau experience not essential but desirable – high volume/multiple payroll suffices.
* Auto enrolment.
* Working hours 8 – 6 – 7.5 hours flexibly within this time.
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays + Birthday off.