Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A successful and growing financial services company based in the heart of London are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Payroll Administrator to support the Payroll Manager in the processing of a monthly payroll. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company where exciting things are happening! This is offering heaps of opportunity for progression, with the chance to get in future to get exposure to EMEA payroll.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Processing a start to finish in-house payroll on a monthly basis.
* All statutory deductions including SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI.
* Supporting with pensioners payrolls.
* Within the role the key tasks and responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to-
* Ensuring employees on all the payrolls are paid accurately and on time.
* Creating and transmitting of BACS.
* Processing of all Starters, Leavers, Overtime and Ad hoc input.
* Running and reconciling all payroll reports produced from the payroll system.
* Third-party payments (Court Orders, Dental, Childcare Vouchers and Charity Payments).
* Reconciling and preparing PAYE and National Insurance payments to HMRC.
* Printing and distributing payslips, P45s, P60s and P11Ds.
This is a great role in a company offering a competitive benefits package. Initially WFH then moving to a hybrid model. The successful candidate will have strong in-house payroll experience and be keen to learn and develop their career further.