Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Leisure/Distribution
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll administrator to work within the Leisure industry,
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
To process the weekly, monthly and Directors payrolls
* To enter employee joining data into the Auto-enrollment portal and assist HR in the administration of the AE scheme where required.
* To update payroll software when appropriate and run year end procedures.
* To liaise with payroll software supplier support where required.
* To provide the Accountant with figures for Pension and Inland Revenue payments and any attachment of earnings.
* To assist in the reconciliation and payment of year-end returns.
* To assist with the reconciliation of payroll control accounts.
* To transfer data from HR Software to payroll and to input and update payroll records where required.
* To assist in preparation of data for PAYE Settlement Agreements.
* To record data for and prepare P11D’s.
* To assist with ad-hoc reports and HMRC returns as and when required. To resolve staff payroll queries in as short as time as possible.
* To ensure that all payroll reports are filed securely with appropriate passwords and are stored in accordance with the policy agreed with the ICT Department on the K drive.
* To assist in HR tasks as and when required.
* Start to finish Payroll
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts