Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll administrator to work within a world leading professional labour organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in processed a weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Prepare and process the weekly payroll, to ensure all staff are paid accurately and on time
* Raising client invoices and liaising with clients on timesheets and any invoice queries.
* Manage employee’s records
* Setting up, checking, and processing SSP, SMP and SPP.
* Processing P45’s and P60’s.
* Booking and processing holiday pay
* Printing and sending out payslips on a weekly basis via post & email.
* Answering all queries
* Ad hoc duties as necessary/requested
* Keeping up to date on current changes and legislation
* Any other administration duties required to support the payroll Team
* At least 2 years’ experience in Payroll
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially excel.
* Excellent organisation, verbal & written communication, verbal reasoning, and time management
* Ability to prioritise work streams and work to tight deadlines
* Well-presented and professional
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts!