Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Lincolnshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll & administrator to work within their Chartered accountancy.
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in processing a your own portfolio of clients in a timely and accurate manner.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
Key Purpose of the Job
* To process all aspects of payroll from start to finish including the payment of statutory allowances, the accurate payment of salaries for a range of clients, administering auto enrolment and maintaining positive client relationships.
* Key Responsibilities
* Processing & administration of monthly & weekly payrolls, including management reporting & statutory filings including FPS, EPS, P45, Starter Declarations and End of Year Declarations and P60’s
* Ensuring all statutory reporting is completed to the highest standards within legislated guidance and deadlines
* Completion of the month and year end payroll processes
* Liaison with client contacts to answer queries and ensure payroll is processed accurately
* Any ad hoc projects as requested by the Senior Payroll Manager
* Competent payroll administrator with experience of multiple payroll processing
* Able to record keep and report accurately and in a timely manner
* Completion or part-completion of the CIPP or AAT professional qualifications would be advantageous
* Strong computer literacy in relevant software packages – Payroll software, Word and Excel (intermediate)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to cope with pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times
* Experience of clients payroll process from start to finish
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts