Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll administrator to work within commercial services,
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* To process 2 monthly payrolls using cascade
* Input of pensions data
* Ensure the company Data Protection requirements are met at all times.
* Check all complicated calculations provided to clients and pension funds to avoid error.
* Produce pension reports/schedules for clients and pension funds.
* Provide data to enable invoices to be raised for the fees charged for the pensions service.
* Ensure online filing is kept up to date.
* To enter employee joining data into the Auto-enrollment
* To update payroll software when appropriate
* To provide the Accountant with figures for Pension and Inland Revenue payments and any attachment of earnings.
* To assist in the reconciliation and payment of year-end returns.
* To assist with the reconciliation of payroll control accounts.
* To assist in preparation of data for PAYE Settlement Agreements.
* Manual calculations.
* To assist with ad-hoc reports and HMRC returns as and when required. To resolve staff payroll queries in as short as time as possible.
* To ensure that all payroll reports are filed securely
* To assist in Adhoc tasks as and when required.
* Start to finish Payroll
* Manual calculations
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills
Fantastic benefits and pensions