Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Our client is currently recruiting for a Payroll administrator join their team on a permanent basis, you will support the payroll manager to assist with a monthly and weekly payroll.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Process the monthly and weekly payroll from start to finish.
* Knowledge of payment and deduction types including statutory payments/deductions.
* Processing starters and leavers and issuing P45.
* Ensuring payroll deadlines are met and paid out on time.
* Submitting RTI information via an FPS and dealing with HMRC when queries arise.
* Resolve payroll queries.
* Assist the project team with the migration onto a new Payroll system.
* Any other ad-hoc administration duties as required by the Finance team.
* Thorough knowledge of payroll processing.
* Able to work quickly and accurately.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to resolve queries.
* Able to work confidentially and with confidential information.