Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £28500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
As a member of a friendly and supportive payroll team, you will be responsible for the processing and administration of payrolls over various frequencies.
You must be able to evidence experience of providing efficient, accurate, high-quality payroll administration in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of effective end-to-end processing of all weekly & monthlypayrolls, working with portfolios of varying sizes
* Knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments when running payrolls e.g.redundancy, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP
* Experience of processing new starters, leavers, P45, P60, pensions, auto enrolments, student loans, SSP etc
* Ability to resolve client queries in a clear and professional manner
* Meet and exceed all payroll deadlines.
* Previous experience of working in a bureau environment is highly advantageous.
The successful candidate must possess:
* At least 2 years’ experience in a payroll bureau, or the ability to demonstrate equivalent level of competency
* High level attention to detail
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Experience dealing with multiple end-to-end payrolls
* Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Ability to adapt to new software quickly
This opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with excellent hands on experience within a successful company that provides clear paths for career progression.