Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Lincolnshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
My client is a large business in the Grimsby area. In this role you would be working as part of the Payroll team on a large payroll. Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly & weekly payroll as part of team.
* Process timesheets, hours, overtime & allowances
* New starters / leavers.
* Manage holiday payment calculations.
* Reconcile payroll on a monthly / weekly basis.
* Reconcile and issue third party payments (including pension payments, attachment of earnings, childcare vouchers, etc)
* Processing and handling benefits
* KPI reporting on a monthly / weekly basis.
* Dealing with payroll queries from employees.
* Previous experience doing Payroll administration
* Willing to learn and develop
* No nonsense attitude to work
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good systems skills including MS Excel
* Ability to do a manual calculation
* 23 days + banks increasing with service
* Flexible working hours – hybrid
* Cycle to work
* Heathshield scheme
* Paid CIPP qualification
* Buy back holidays
* Fresh fruit, Tea, Coffee