Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Sussex
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
My client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to work within their Chartered accountancy on a full time basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in processing a your own portfolio of clients in a timely and accurate manner.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Day to day administration of client payrolls
* Process payrolls in an efficient manner, utilising pension uploads, holiday scheme calculations and software uploads where appropriate
* Assist with the process of reviewing and checking payrolls from time to time if required
* Keep up to date with PAYE/NIC/Statutory payments and auto enrolment updates
* Send BACS payments
* Assist with small client set ups and ad hoc project work
* Pro-actively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
* Work collaboratively with other departments
* Provide a comprehensive service to clients to include additional advice and information requests as appropriate
* Communicate the full range of services on offer to clients such as nominals and holiday pay
* Use payroll software efficiently
* To work closely with other team members and assist with cover during periods of absence
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
* Communicate effectively with third parties such as HMRC, GMB, Unison, pension providers etc.
* Maintain accuracy and low level error rate throughout your work at all times
* Any other duties commensurate with this post
* Competent in the use of excel and word
* 2-3 years relevant payroll experience, ideally in bureau but will consider industry applications
* Great benefits, pensions and discounts