Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for an ongoing temporary assignment in Central London working as a Payroll Administrator. The client is looking for an immediately available candidate who has 2/3 years’ experience and looking to start a new role ASAP. Below are some details on the position, if you are available and looking to start a role ASAP please apply and one of our consultants will contact you with further details on the position.
* Process an accurate and timely payment of salaries to all Central Oasis Community Learning employees.
* Be responsible for the collection and input of all payroll data for central staff including new starters/leavers, overtime and expenses in order to complete the monthly Central staff payroll submission ready to be checked off by an authorised HR colleague.
* Ensure that payslips and any other payroll documents are sent out via various media in a timely fashion.
* Assist with year-end procedures, including preparation and distribution of P35s, P60s & P11Ds.
* Ensure that all Leavers are removed from the system as notified on termination forms.