Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am currently recruiting for a client who looking to hire someone on a temporary basis to start a 3 month temporary role immediately, there is scope for the role go longer term, however at the moment it is 3 months. The right candidate must be able to start immediately and have 2+ year’s experience working in a payroll environment. If any of the below is of interest to you, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you with more information
* To manage payments for monthly paid employees, accurately calculating payments due from time sheets, spreadsheets and relating information, utilising the payroll software provided
* Ensuring the correct reconciliation of payments and deductions, balances for the month and year to date. Producing the tax year end for all payrolls, issuing of P60’s, ensuring that all HMRC deadlines and other third-party payments are met.
* Production of payroll costing journals to be entered onto accounting system. All Payroll reconciliations for Management Accounts and audit purposes. Provide management reports as required.
* Deal with payroll, pension queries in a timely manner.
* Liaise with any third-party agencies and software provider, (Earnie).
* Working closely with HR, RPO and Finance team