Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £34000 - £35000 Per Annum
This is an AMAZING opportunity to join a global media business as a Payroll Administrator. Working alongside the Payroll Manager you will be processing an International payroll of 10-15 countries. You don’t need any EMEA experience just strong end to end payroll processing. They work will clients that would describe themselves as cons, visionaries, renowned experts, award-winners, champions and leading brands and institutions. They themselves have a similar feel to a tech start up.
* Processing a UK and EMEA payroll end to end.
* Sorting & preparing of payroll data from Workday HR system
* Administration of incoming and outgoing tax forms: P45s & HMRC Checklist Forms
* Assisting with data entry into payroll system
* Checking Payroll Data entry
* Reviewing Pre-commit reports from ADP for tax codes, tax and NI deduction details;
* Filing and checking of post Commit Payroll Reports
* Liaising with Finance and answering queries where necessary;
* Assisting with the maintenance of Payroll Mailbox
* Assisting with email & telephone correspondence to employees
* Distribution of payslips & other payroll correspondence
* Any other ad-hoc projects
* Meeting monthly deadlines for payroll processing;
* Ensuring correct tax codes & student loan repayment plans
* Control of PI details & NI Numbers within the Payroll System
* Maintenance of accurate Payroll Filing
They are offering some great benefits too. Please apply today!