Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator (remote working)
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* My client are currently looking for a Temporary Payroll Administrator.
* Employed within a team responsible for running multi-sited payrolls.
* You will be responsible for all aspects of payroll from start to finish.
* Processing starters/leavers and contract changes.
* Dealing with holiday and overtime payments and deductions.
* Manually calculating Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, Court Orders payments and deductions.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact for dealing with payroll queries.
* Month end processes to include RTI, Auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes.
* This role will be fully remote working.
* Knowledge of Itrent system is vital for this role.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be point of contact for any payroll queries.
* Excellent Excel skills including v-lookups.
This is an on-going temporary assignment to start asap.