Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
My client is a leading bureau looking to source a Payroll Advisor for an immediate start on a 6-month contract working fully remote.
The selected candidate must have experience working in a bureau processing high volume client payrolls.
This position is fast paced, and you will need to be able to hit ground running with little training. This position is paying up to £34,000 and has the opportunity to move over to a permanent contract.
* Processing the monthly payroll function, from “start to end” including monthly reporting and RTI Compliance.
* Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and HMRC regulations
* Processing bank payments Attributes/ Technical Skills
You’ll be successful if you have:
* 4 to 5 years’ experience of running start to end high volume payrolls in fast paced environments, ideally client facing.An excellent understanding of fundamental payroll principles
* An awareness of manual payroll calculations
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and payroll packages
* An ability to build excellent client relationships
* Team spirit and commitment to team objectives
* High attention to detail is essential
The business is looking for someone who is:
* Is Open and honest
* Is Self-confident and driven with a hands-on approach.
* Has strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
* Able to work well under pressure meeting agreed timescales
* A natural communicator both written and verbal. These skills will be particularly important when working alongside other departments to ensure that clients receive a seamless Accounting, Payroll and HR service.
Experience of Sage 50c payroll software would be desirable but not essential and knowledge of P11d’s would be advantageous.