Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Payroll Advisor x4
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Our client are looking to add additional payroll advisors to their growing payroll bureau which supports the
education sector. This can be based at either Essex, Swindon or Swansea.
* Receive and process payroll documentation from client schools to ensure accurate payroll records are
established and maintained.
* Assist in updating and managing the Payroll Bureau database to ensure staff are paid accurately and on a
* Assist in preparing the monthly data file of payment transactions in readiness for transmitting to BACS.
* Assist in producing monthly pre-payroll reports, monthly payroll reports, YTD payroll reports and monthly
payslips and ensure all are delivered safely and securely to the clients.
* Undertake the role of client account manager and be the first point of contact for School Bursars and Business
* Liaise with external agencies and organisations e.g. Teacher Pensions, HMRC, Local Government Pension
provider, Childcare Voucher Scheme providers etc.
* Assist in updating and maintaining the Payroll Bureau software ensuring that all enhancements are updated
on a timely basis.
* Assist in ensuring that all Monthly RTI Submissions and Year-End returns are completed for client schools in
accordance with HMRC timescales and guidelines.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Candidates must have payroll and pension experience
* Education experience is not necessary but would be beneficial.
* Using Ceridian but don’t need experience with this as training is included.
* Need excellent Excel experience
* CIPP qualified is a bonus, and they will consider sponsorship