Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Analyst
Job Salary: £35000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Payroll and Benefits Analyst will work within the Payroll and Benefits team, to deliver a robust payroll operation and high-quality customer service to all business units within the Banking and Group divisions, ensuring the team meets agreed service performance levels.
* Full end-to-end payroll processing including reconciliations.
* Deliver monthly payroll payment processing in line with legislation and Company policy.
* Process payroll changes approved by HR, escalating any queries to the Payroll and Benefits Team Leader or relevant HR Advisor.
* Process variable payments including commissions and overtime.
* Calculate and process SMP/SPP, etc.
* Process and review payments to third parties, including HMRC and Pension providers.
* Assist with the administration of benefits schemes.
* Prepare and distribute monthly payroll and benefits reporting.
* Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standard required.
* Respond to employee payroll and benefits queries.
* Build and foster strong relationships with stakeholders, understanding their service requirements and ensuring any issues are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.