Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Amber Howard
Job Location: Suffolk
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EARNIE EXPERIENCE
I’m currently recruiting for a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator for a reputable and well known Housing Association based in Bury St Edmonds! The right candidate must have at least 4 years payroll experience.
* Ensuring the smooth and effective completion of the monthly payroll together with all associated checking, updating and reporting as necessary using Cascade payroll
* Ongoing administration and support of current benefits, including promotion and communication
* Year-end administration including running all year end reports for third parties and to support the finance team.
* Be the main point of contact for all staff and line managers on pay or reward related queries.
* The production of compliance 3rd party reconciliations for payment
* Ensure that payroll processing procedures are kept up to date.
* Administration associated with the LGPS and Aviva Pension Schemes.
* Calculation of sickness and maternity benefits together with taking the lead on advising those on sick leave and maternity leave of their entitlements.
* Keep up to date with changes in payroll legislation to implement as necessary.
* Calculation of redundancy pay and other calculations to support ongoing organisational changes.
* Owning the relationship with HMRC and other external benefits providers.
* Supporting with reward-based projects as required, for example salary benchmarking and review of benefits.
* Providing data and analysis where necessary to support a range of key People Team projects.
* Have a customer centric approach across all the work and activities you undertake ensuring absolute confidentiality and engendering trust and confidence within the Havebury People Team.
* The duties listed above are not an exclusive list. You will be expected to fulfil all other duties and responsibilities which reasonably fall within your role.