Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll and HR Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £22000 Per Annum
To support the team to deliver efficient payroll and HR administration to business by collating and reporting, responding to queries and undertaking general administration duties relating to HR matters.
Collating and reporting on information for payroll working in collaboration with the Finance Team. Acting as the first point of contact for payroll and reward queries, including maintenance of relevant email in-boxes ensuring they are all managed in line with agreed KPIs.
* Administration and maintenance of reward systems and processes including pension and healthcare.
* Co-ordinating changes in terms of salaries and other compensation activities.
* Maintaining employee records within HR databases.
* Collating, interpreting, and distributing information, for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
* Administering the maternity process including preparation of paperwork, holding meetings, taking notes where appropriate.
* Managing HR departments correspondence, telephone calls and emails.
* Using Initiative and tenacity to resolve queries and issues.
* Delivery focused, with a focus on quality throughout.
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload.
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience within a generalist HR environment with a focus on payroll and benefits.
* Good understanding of payroll processes and statutory regulations.
* Experience and knowledge of reward scheme including pension.
* Effective numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data.
* Working knowledge of HR systems.
* Excellent administration skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook along with an aptitude for systems.
* Must be confident to advise on company policies.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must have a keen eye for detail and be able to interpret complex data.
* Ability to deal with multiple priorities and conflicting demands.
* Embraces change and comfortable working in a fluid environment.