Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a Payroll Assistant to work within a fantastic Accountancy , If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and a inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong client payroll skills, then we could have a great opportunity for you.
* Develop positive working relationships with the clients with the aim of continuously improving service delivery
* Collection and collation of authorised data from the client relating to payroll processing
* Calculation and processing of all statutory information relating to client’s members of staff with the assistance of the Payroll Manager and other team members
* Input of payroll data to pay clients via electronic upload and manual input with the assistance of the Payroll Manager and other team members
* Produce Payroll reports
* Investigate any queries
* Liaising with client managers and clients on technical issues.
* Ensuring payroll deadlines are met and payrolls delivered to a high technical standard.
* Knowledge of pension schemes including AE process and pension submissions to various provider platforms.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently and within a team.
* Ad hoc tasks and support to Payroll Manager as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 3 years payroll experience ideally from a high volume inhouse, client or bureau background.
* Fantastic private medical insurance.
* Early finishes on a Friday.
* Dentist visits and eye tests.
* Extra annual leave over the Christmas period.