Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £23000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our payroll bureau based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
* Process and submit over 200 monthly, four weekly, bi-weekly and weekly payroll
* Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating payroll processes
* Deal with employers salary and payroll queries
* Maintain and update payroll data as per business requirements
* Enter variable overtime, commission and expense payments
* Liaise with HMRC where necessary
* Liaise with the client where necessary
* Update all statutory payments as appropriate: SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP,
* Submit all RTI Returns to HMRC
* Auto Enrolment
Key Skills and competency Requirements
* Experience of using Star Payroll Professional is advantageous; however, extensive experience of a computerised payroll system is essential.
* Knowledge of revenue and customs current legislation e.g. NI rates, Statutory payments etc.
* Strong MS outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
* Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication Skills
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
* Quick learner
* Team Player
Applicant to start as soon as possible. The working hours are 9.00am – 4:45pm Monday to Friday.