Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Devon
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £35000 Per Annum
My client is looking for a Payroll Assistant to work within the travel industry.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Responsible for the company payroll and pension.
* Act as the main point of contact for our external payroll provider and work closely with the Finance department in relation to monthly, quarterly and year end payroll and pension requirements.
* Manage and understand the company’s pension and salary sacrifice schemes, carry out administration work and calculations. and salary sacrifice processes and administration.
* Collate and input all relevant payroll and pension information on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, tax forms, pension details, benefits, bonus, commissions, contract changes
* Process all requests in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of correctness & accuracy, ensuring payroll calculations are paid according to company guidelines and statutory legislation.
* Resolve any discrepancies efficiently, effortlessly, and empathetically.
* Prepare & distribute employee payroll and pension paperwork. Maintain employee payroll and pension records and ensuring they are up to date and accurate.
* Maintain up to date knowledge on the latest legislation, HMRC and best practice guidelines impacting payroll, pension, and benefits.
What you need to have:
* Good interpersonal skills
* Flexible and proactive approach to work
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
* Strong numerical skills
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts