Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £16000 - £19000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a company based in Central Manchester. They are looking to bring on a bright Credit Controller that has a proven and established background within Credit Control to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
* Assist the credit control team in charge of various accounts.
* This will involve issuing letters chasing payment and dealing with the responses by letter and telephone.
* You will have responsibility for your ledger, whilst playing a major part within the credit control department.
* To report on all aspects of the role to the Credit Control Manager and help the team continue to develop into a efficient and working department.
* Support the Credit Manager in delivering the team’s objectives.
* Understand the relevance of key tasks and how they impact on targets and KPI’s.
* Assist in allocation of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts.
* Handling telephone queries and enquiries from third party companies and individuals.
* Creation of invoices and credit notes, in relation to services charges.
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.