Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a large local employer – this role will report directly into Senior Management and will be responsible for a small team.
With large growth plans on the horizon, this is a great chance to build a new payroll function and really demonstrate your payroll expertise.
Day to day duties will be:
* Manage the payroll function of c3500-4000 monthly employees –
* Full end to end processing, year-end closure & all HMRC submissions.
* The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will also be responsible for company multiple pension schemes – administering of all schemes and dealing with all associated queries.
* The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will manage all company benefits – this will include renewals, negotiating with suppliers, liaising with providers and communicating benefits information to the wider business.
* The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will also continue to identify area of improvements, make changes and recommendations
An excellent working environment, great benefits & free parking are available with this role.