Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Hayley Moore
Job Location: Lancashire
Job Title: Payroll Client Manager
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Bureau Administrator to join a well-established chartered accountancy based in Preston. To be successful in this role, candidates will need to have a proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
Responsibilities include- but not limited to:
* Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures
* Managing the submission of client payroll data
* Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
* Updating and processing BACS timetables
* Issuing payslips, summary reports and PAYE information to clients
* Maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption pay administration (including the completion of SMP1, SPP1 forms)
* A minimum of two years’ experience of payroll processing (ideally in bureau)
* An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
* Attention to detail
* A good standard of education
* Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The successful candidate will play an important role within the team, so immediate start is available and interviews can be arranged quickly.
If you are interested in the role, click on the link to apply or call Hayley at Portfolio North for more information.