Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Co-ordinator
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a brilliant manufacturing company in the Irlam area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Co-ordinator to join their team. You will be working with a small team reporting directly to the payroll manager, assisting with the production of 5 payrolls.
* First point of contact for all payroll & pension queries.
* Ensuring payroll is processed accurately and on time.
* Data entry into SAP for collecting monthly payroll data to send to bureau for processing.
* Responsible for checking and making required adjustments to payroll.
* Required to calculate Tax/NI./SSP/SMP payments, input salary adjustments
* Calculate back pay & pay increase, prepare month end reports including payroll accrual and deal with payroll queries.
* Produce ad hoc reports for Group and assist HR and head office ISIT team to develop time attendance system as and when required.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Very strong payroll knowledge and is especially good with systems, queries on the systems that come from HR.Previous payroll experience
* At least 5 years’ experience working within a fast paced payroll function
* Full understanding of the end to end process to do the role despite it being outsourced.
* A keen eye for detail
* Enjoy working within a team
* Strong basic maths skills
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries
* Confident with Excel
* Competitive salary
* Contributory pension scheme 4.5%
* 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
* KPI bonus scheme
* Extras benefits scheme
* Hybrid working model