Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Compliance Analyst
Job Salary: £22000 - £26000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Payroll Compliance Team for a retail brand, this role will be primarily responsible for ensuring compliance across the Payroll function.
* Being the first point of contact for compliance queries.
* Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure compliance throughout end-to-end processes.
* Coordination of any new actions on the payroll risk register.
* Reconciling and data analysis to support reporting and decision making.
* Customer service focus.
* Continuous improvement suggestions.
* Process recommendations including documenting of processes.
* Liaising with store accounts team to identify any control account discrepancies.
* Ad hoc project activity.
Key Skills, Ability or Experience
* Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
* Experienced payroller.
* Strong excel and data analytical skills.
* Be self-motivated and on own initiative, and work well as part of a team.
* Be able to plan and prioritise workload and adapt when work load changes.
* An ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and targets.
* Strong customer service skills.
Desirable skills or Experience
* SAP payroll system experience
* High payroll volumes