Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Consultant
Job Salary: £18000 - £22500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is part of a well-known chain of international Accountancy firms. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Manchester City Centre, you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
Responsibilities and requirements
* Payroll bureau
* Responsible for all aspects from start to finish
* You will be responsible for a portfolio of 30-60 clients with varied frequencies and complexities
* Reconciling payroll reports.
* High volume/multiple payrolls
* Auto enrolment
* RTI Submissions
* Processing statutory payments
* Handling client payroll queries
* Year end returns
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Excellent technical skills with strong working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, PAYE, NIC
* Expenses and benefits, pensions and all year end procedures.
* Compliance, P45’s and the ability to process manual calculations.
* Bureau experience
* Looking for 2 years’ experience minimum
* A keen eye for detail
* Strong initiative
* Enjoy working within a team but autonomy to work alone
* Experience processing multiple payrolls
* Excellent Excel
* Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries