Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Consultant
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A UK leader software company are seeking Consultant to join their team. This role will be instrumental in supporting the Project Managers (PMs) and/or Lead Consultants on project delivery via the discovery, configuration, testing and deployment of software. They are happy to look at someone who has a strong payroll background, this role will be all about attitude and looking someone who wants to do a client facing role hungry to learn.
Key responsibilities of the role include-
* Support the Project Managers (PMs) and/or Lead Consultants on project delivery via the discovery, configuration, testing and deployment of software
* Align customer requirements with the software feature set, and seek to minimise any customer expectations of required customisations.
* Lead customer workshops and be a key point of contact for day-to-day project activities.
* Create first draft integration and design specifications.
* Respond to internal and external queries raised by clients in a professional manner, and understand the potential conflict between individual, client and company goals when making decisions.
* Build technical understanding and capability across key technical areas, including software architecture, data migration, SQL, API and file based integrations, and be able to add signification value to project work streams in these areas.
* Identify potential gaps against client requirements and work with Senior Delivery Consultant to articulate appropriate system enhancements and process workaround solutions.
* Ensure timely and quality delivery of my work and I quickly escalate any problems that will affect delivery.
* Seek and chase client sign off of key project and configuration decisions
* Always demonstrate energy and tenacity and follow through with all commitments – seeking help to prioritise where there is conflict.
* Be proactive in learning and continually strive to grow knowledge.
* Analyse the root cause of problems in a methodical manner and create solutions that tackle the root cause of problems.
Hybrid working on offer! Please apply today so we can discuss this further.