Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll & HR Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll & administrator to work within their leading Design and manufacturing brand
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll &HR Team in processing a monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
* Managing electronic timekeeping systems and manually reviewing hours logged.
* Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses and deductions.
* Checking overtime worked with line managers.
* Collating and managing holiday records and holiday payments.
* Maintaining employee records.
* Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data is available.
* Providing administrative assistance and payroll skills to the accounts department
* Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
* Answers staff questions about pay, deductions, attendance, and time records~
* Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
* Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
* Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
* Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
* Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
* Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
* Ad hoc projects relating to payroll/HR Admin/Pension/P11D and benefits
Experience of payroll process from start to finish, working knowledge of ADP, Strong numerical skills must be able to manually check and calculate payroll data. Data Entry
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts