Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am looking for a Payroll Manager to join a new team within a large organisation to help them with a new project. I am looking for someone who has experience running end to end payroll and managing a team. The ideal individual will be enthusiastic, have key attention to detail, and be willing to go the extra mile.
* Must have experience running a high-volume full end to end payroll.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex HMRC Regulations (eg tax, national insurance, statutory sick/maternity pay, tax credits, student loans, etc.
* Have experience in managing a team, a proven track record of being a leader, and helping people progress in their careers.
* Have strong communication skills, being able to update people on relevant legislations, and provide specialist advice.
* Someone who is willing to get stuck into a role that can really be made their own, pushing not only themselves but their whole team.
* Have experience in working towards KPI’s and instilling them within a team.
* A strong understanding of excel is a must, and knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity please feel free to give me a call on 0161 836 9949 and ask for Sam. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you imminently.