Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Suffolk
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently partnered with a well established organisation in the not-for-profit sector who due to a restructure are seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to support and lead a team in delivering high volume, inhouse payroll.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Overseeing and hands on processing of end to end payroll
* Conducting post implementation review of payroll processes
* Managing any issues following new systems implementation
* Submitting pension, HMRC, RTI and reports
* Responsible for month end activities
* Develop payroll SLAs, metrics and assurance
* Strong experience within a Payroll Manager role
* Excellent people management experience
* End to end payroll experience
* Multiple systems exposure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the payroll department at an exciting time and be able to drive the department forward and streamline processes.
This role will be a hybrid of office/home based 2-3 days a week. Working hours are 8am-4pm or 9pm-5pm. There is onsite parking available + other benefits.