Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £32000 - £35000 Per Annum
A well-established not-for-profit organisation require a Payroll Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. As Payroll Manager, you will work closely with the Deputy Payroll Manager to supervise and develop the Payroll Administrator as well as being hands on with high volume payroll processing.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
* Running monthly payrolls across multiple sites from end to end
* Responsible for a high volume of payroll changes such as new starters and leavers
* Manually checking calculations as necessary
* Being the first point of contact for a variety of payroll queries
* Supporting on new systems implementations
Experience required for this role is as follows:
* End to end payroll experience
* Confident with high volume payroll
* Senior to/supervisory experience, or the desire to step up into a more senior position
This is a really exciting opportunity for Payroll Manager to showcase their skills, or an experienced Senior/Supervisor to take a step up and progress their payroll career.
This role will be based on-site in the Welwyn Garden City office. Working hours are 37 hours a week with flexibility on start and finish times. There will be free parking available onsite.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in contact!