Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £15 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* Reporting to the Payroll Manager, working within a team who are responsible for processing multi-sited payrolls from start to finish with multiple pay frequencies.
* Working knowledge of Tax and NI payments and deductions.
* Dealing with SMP, SSP, Court Orders etc.
* Full start to finish in payroll administration including manual calculations experience as and when necessary..
* Excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact for dealing with payroll queries.
* Responsible for dealing with general administration for the company benefits package.
* You will be also be responsible for the administering the Company Pension Scheme, which involves, setting up new starters/leavers.
* Calculation of pension contributions, including sending out letters.
* Be the first point of contact for dealing with the pension providers.
* Also responsible for payroll reporting and journals.
* Excellent Excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables essential for this vacancy.
* You need to be an excellent team player who can work within a busy deadline environment.
* This role is to start asap.
This is an on-going temporary assignment to start asap.