Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll officer to work within their international asset company on a 12month contract.
You will be responsible for the processing a monthly a weekly payroll, liaise closely with the HR Department in order to process an accurate payroll in line with payroll policy, procedures and relevant legislation. If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
Duties of the role:
* Management of payroll timetable and internal deadlines.
* Management and resolution of employee payroll queries.
* Management of payroll files and records.
* Payroll administration of salary sacrifice schemes.Maintenance of float and salary advance information.
* Management of the P11D process.
* Administration of pension scheme memberships.
* Journal creating and maintenance.
* Administration of employee recharges.
* Maintenance and distribution of balance statements for Guaranteed Earnings to employees and relevant management.
* Proven experience managing a payroll with various allowance structures in place.
* Good Excel