Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer (Hybrid Working)
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are an internationally renowned firm with an outstanding reputation is in the market for a Payroll Officer to join their London site. Offering a wide range of services across electronics, software, mechanical engineering, chemistry and pharmaceuticals.
The firm boasts a brilliant work culture, benefits scheme and career progression opportunities
The successful Payroll Officer will be joining a collaborative HR team – responsibilities will include:
* Managing the day-to-day relationship and contract management with payroll outsource providers
* Ensuring timely and accurate feeds of data to outsource providers to meet payroll timetable and respecting SLAs in place
* Acting as a point of first contact for all UK based employees with payroll queries to act as a filter before issues get escalated
* Coordinating UK third party payments
* Liaising with HMRC on RTI and statutory PAYE linked reporting (as well as coordination of info for P11D preparation)
This role will be first point of contact for managers and employees regarding any payroll related matter and as such will need to be a subject matter expert for all relevant taxation laws and regulations ensuring that payroll best practice and all legal requirements are being implemented and achieved.
This role will also be responsible for supporting the administration of the HR department in all areas that come under the provision of payroll and staff compensation and benefits as well as assistance with general HR administration.