Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Payroll Processor
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Our client are looking to recruit a payroll processor for their office based near Cambridge. The role will be responsible for assisting the Payroll Manager and Assistant Manager to provide a fully integrated Payroll service.
* Process periodic payroll and prepare RTI returns.
* Responsible for a portfolio of payroll clients of different pay frequency’s and trades. Ensure you receive and process the payroll to the deadlines as well as pension uploads.
* Monitor the progress of payroll processing and payment of tax through tax cycle.
* Use appropriate resources to gain technical payroll knowledge.
* Provide technical assistance to clients and office colleagues.
* Present the payroll and related service to clients with appropriate explanations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Good IT skills, Microsoft suite and basic level of Excel (essential).
* Client payroll experience is essential.
* SAGE or Brightpay experience would be advantageous
* Good numeracy skills.
* Good communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels