Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Rewards Advisor
Job Salary: £33000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A quicky growing an successful company in the digital marketing space are seeking an autonomous and experienced payroll professional to their team on a permanent, full time basis. As Payroll & Reward Advisor you will work closely with the Reward Partner to deliver a monthly payroll across UK and some small global regions.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
* Process a part managed and complex UK payroll
* Process small payrolls for some global regions including Netherlands, US
* Being the first point of contact for a variety of payroll queries
* Manage administration of benefit schemes including childcare vouchers, ride to work, GAYE and season ticket loans
* Calculate sales commissions and bonuses
Experience required for this role is as follows:
* Inhouse payroll experience
* Strong UK payroll legislation
* Strong Excel skills
* Experience of global payrolls would be desirable but not essential
This is a really exciting opportunity for a payroller to develop their experience and gain exposure to international payroll and reward.
This position offers lots of flexibility in terms of working hours and remote working.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please apply and we will be in contact!