Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Payroll Senior
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Payroll Administrator – Full Time
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Northwich you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Head of services, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of varied weekly, bi weekly & monthly payroll.
Responsibilities and requirements
* Payroll bureau.
* High volume/multiple payrolls.
* 500 clients split across team of 5.
* Varying payrolls and frequencies.
* Sage 50 experience desirable.
* Must be able to hit the ground running Auto enrolment.
* RTI Submissions.
* Processing statutory payments.
* Handling client payroll queries and collaborating with clients.
* Year end procedures.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Bureau experience.
* Looking for 2 years’ experience minimum.
* Pensions & Autoenrolment.
* NEST – ideal.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Strong initiative.
* Enjoy working within a team but autonomy to work alone.
* Excellent Excel.
* Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries.
* 5 hours per week, 7.5 per day.
* Flexi time available.
* 36 days hol inc bank.
* Buy and sell hols.
* 4% pension.
* Life assurance 2 x salary.
* Bonus (Targeted).
* On-site parking.