Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a brilliant organisation in the Haydock area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. Working for an established services company.
* Calculating and checking of payroll transactions to ensure accuracy, to ensure that all employees are paid correctly.
* Payroll service for 3000 UK employee’s, split across three monthly payrolls.
* SMP/SSP/SPP/SHPP calculations
* Working closely with the HR Department, along with other internal Departments
* Auto Enrolment
* Attachment of Earnings
* Manual calculations of employees pay, inclusive of Tax and National Insurance
* Dealing with internal and external queries
* Provide information and support to the business giving due regard to data protection and authorisation levels
* Reconciliation of 3rd party payments
* Maintain accurate P11D records
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience
* A keen eye for detail
* Enjoy working within a team
* Strong basic maths skills
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries
* Confident with Excel
* Competitive salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months
* Discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance
* Extras benefits scheme
* Cycle to work
* Discounts on a wide range of goods and services.