Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a Payroll Specialist to work within their cosmetic company.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
Assist the Payroll Manager with the delivery of project based work.
* Input change of detail information
* Assume responsibility for reporting lines & costs centres in both the payroll, time management system, as well as office-based system.
* Process P11Ds
* P46 quarterly.
* Carry out variable data
* commissions, bonuses, timesheets,
* Perform calculations of statutory pay
* Inputting new starter and leavers
* Inputting leaver information & calculating any accrued holiday pay due
* ROI – BACS payments
* BACS payments to HMRC
* UK court orders & other payments
* Completion of various month end tasks
* Proven, previous experience of working in a high volume payroll environment
* Used in-house payroll
* A proactive, team player. Calm under pressure.
* Ability to prioritise workload & multi-task.
* Strong understanding of statutory payments, including ability to perform manual calculations of SMP, SAP, SPP, SSP & SRP.
* Able to provide gross to net calculations of pay.
* Able to reconcile payroll accounts.
* Customer focused. When communicating with employees, ensure that we provide a clear, consistent & high quality of service that presents a positive image of the organisation. This fantastic benefits and pensions