Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A 6 month contract working fully remote paying up to 35K – Education
Carry out UAT and other project related activities as requested by the Project Manager.
Support the BAU team through the transition to iTrent and eventually become part of the wider business team.
* Balance and check Data Migration figures
* Help to Unit Test Build for Payroll
* Write UAT scenarios for Payroll
* Support BAU with UAT testing
* Take part in process change workshops
* Support BAU and the project team through parallel runs
* Help to reconcile parallel runs
* Become itrent Super User/System Administrator for Payroll
* Help to check output reports meet business needs
* System administration and testing activities as required
* Transition to BAU at end of project
* Effectively communicates on a regular basis with project team and BAU
* Liaising with Consultants as needed to ensure issues are addressed.
* Provides a high-quality customer service to BAU teams to ensure BAU can carry out their tasks in line with Business requirements.
* Contributes to project team meetings
* Active member of project team
* Transition to wider payroll team ensuring relationships are built
* Payroll Processing
* iTrent User