Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Oil/Gas/Household Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Warwickshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team has become available! Recruiting for a Payroll Specialist. This is a full time , permanent position . We are looking for a candidate which is able to join the Company as soon as possible.
This role is working as part of a busy payroll team, where the successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running and work on their own initiative. You will be responsible for processing the organisation’s payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Create and maintain employees’ payroll records. Wages calculations and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records. Entering payroll information into central system for processing. Completion of payroll reports.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Entering payroll data into Workday for all UK payrolls.
* Carrying out manual calculations and processing of maternity / paternity payments / SSP / new starters / leavers / pensions, plus other calculations as required.
* Entering all permanent and temporary data, including new starters and leavers, cost centre changes into Workday
* Liaising with Human Resources (HR) regarding all payroll related queries.
* Dealing with payroll related queries from employees / managers /HR
* Responsible for making sure all payrolls are processed accurately and on time in line with Payroll deadlines.
* Keeping HMRC informed
* Closing the payrolls ensuring deadlines are met.
* Issuing payroll-processing reports to all relevant stakeholders
* Processing all third party payments e.g. HMRC, Pensions and Pensioners.
* Assisting with online payslip and payroll queries, send links to new starters.
* Checking all payroll data processed by Payroll Manager.
Our team pride themselves on the service which is given to our customers, that’s why we are recruiting an enthusiastic, results driven individuals, team players, to join our team in an ever changing industry.