Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll Specialist to work within a leading manufacturing brand on a full time hybrid basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in assisting the with the processing of EMEA payrolls
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Ensure country toolboxes are regularly reviewed and updated for relevant countries (GPT: calendars, payroll manuals, calendars, process maps, templates).
* Ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries; including by not limited to; gathering of input data, providing data in agreed format to payroll provider, validate output from payroll vendor, seek approvals Assoc Manager/Regional Payroll Manager, upload bank file into relevant bank portal, seek approval from SSC Treasury for same. Ensure that payroll withholdings are calculated accurately and remitted timely to third party and governmental agencies.
* Assists in process of expatriate payroll and tax reporting for countries under EMEA as required.
* Ticket management and resolution for countries under the scope of the HRDC. Maintain mailbox for communication with external payroll providers and HR teams and employee queries for those countries outside of the full scope
* Partner with colleagues to assist with payroll processes, cycles and projects with COE,
* HRBP’s, business leaders, Global/Regional Finance, and other stakeholders, to ensure smooth delivery of the payroll processes, cycles & projects.
* Competent in the use of excel and word
* 3 years relevant payroll experience, ideally EMEA
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and apply good judgment
* Good complex problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, relationship management and communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to effectively interact & articulate needs with all levels.
Great benefits, pensions and discounts!