Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £18 - £21.50 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
1-2 days in the office/ WFH 3- 4 days a week
Purpose/Scope: Payroll support and general administration across Pay and Benefits in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ownership of Payroll submission process through gathering of appropriate and timely Payroll data, recording and inputting Payroll data into the system
* Processing New Starters/Leavers (UK, Ireland, Sweden & Denmark), sickness, overtime & bonus information, maternity/paternity pay, etc
* Collaborating with HR colleagues and managers to ensure that all relevant Payroll data is captured and any HR related paperwork or processes are actioned
* Responsible for providing support to Store managers in the efficient use of the Payroll self-service system
* Responsibility for the maintenance of Payroll information on the shared drive and Payroll trackers
* General queries & correspondence: Tax, P11d’s, P60’s, benefit queries regarding Pensions, Healthcare, EAP, etc.
* Liaising with external companies in relation to general queries for Pension, Healthcare, EAP, etc.
* Provide ad hoc administrative tasks support to all members of the HR & Comp & Bens team
* Provide assistance in project related tasks relating to European Payroll integration