Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll Specialist (full-time or part-time)
Job Salary: £22000 - £28000 Per Annum
A successful and growing company based in Bristol are seeking a Payroll Specialist. This role will be providing payroll, pension and employment contract services to employees.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Help prospective and existing clients with all aspects of their payroll
* Run payrolls as required.
* Complete FPS, EPS and month end processes.
* Set up starters and process leavers as required.
* Set up new client records.
* Administer new client registrations with HMRC.
* Run NEST submissions.
* Administer NEST registrations and Declarations of Compliance.
* Run maternity payrolls when needed to support the Payroll Manager.
* Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients.
* Support the Payroll Manager with more technical and complex payroll issues.
This is a great role in a company with a lovely environment. This role will be office based full time. The successful candidate will have strong in-house payroll experience from start to finish