Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll Technician
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are recruiting for an efficient Payroll Technician to be responsible for all payroll processes. You will take on the management of individual client base and data, ensuring accuracy computing wages, and ensuring payrolls are completed on time.
To succeed as a Payroll Technician, we require you to have strong numeracy skills and be able to multitask effectively.
* Managing a portfolio of payrolls
* Liaising with clients regarding their payroll needs
* Providing information and answering employer questions about payroll related matters.
* Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions such as pensions, sick and maternity pay.
* Preparing and issuing reports
* Maintaining employee records.
* Filing with HMRC and pension providers working to their deadlines
* Speaking with HMRC on payroll matters
* Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
* 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
* Able to prioritise and multitask effectively.