Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Central Government
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Pension Specialist
Job Salary: £26000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a Pensions Specialist on a permanent basis with high volume payroll with emphasis on government pensions.
Working as part of the the Payroll and Pensions Team. You will be focussed on Pensions Advise on payroll and pensions to a number of different organisations.
Are you a pensions specialist with a wealth of payroll and pensions knowledge and the ability to advise on LGP? Please get in contact to hear more on this exciting job opportunity
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be interviewed.
* Deliver an efficient payroll and pension service
* Sharing knowledge of payroll and pensions legislation and have good working knowledge of public sector payroll and pension operations.
* Work alongside Payroll team to deliver Pension services
* Run Payrolls – Full end to end in addition to pensions
* Process a range of pensions knowledge including Auto enrolment
* Previous experience processing and advising on pensions
* Need to be up to date on public sector legislation and pension’s knowledge.
* Results driven and ability to handle pressure
* Proven evidence of coaching team as well as development of self and others,
* Understanding of shared service environment and knowledge of national legislation and procedures in relation to a Shared Service.
* ITRENT systems usage advantageous not essential