Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Job Salary: £30451 - £32910 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a Pensions Specialist on a permanent basis with high volume payroll with emphasis on government pensions.
Working as part of the Payroll and Pensions Team. You will be focussed on Pensions Advise on payroll and pensions to several different organisations.
Are you a Pensions Specialist with a wealth of payroll and pensions knowledge and the ability to advise on LGP? Please get in contact to hear more on this exciting job opportunity
Only candidates with extensive pensions knowledge will be shortlisted.
* Deliver an efficient payroll and pension service
* Sharing knowledge of payroll and pensions legislation and have good working knowledge of public sector payroll and pension operations.
* Work alongside Payroll team to deliver Pension services
* Run Payrolls – Full end to end in addition to pensions
* Process a range of pensions knowledge including Auto enrolment
* Local Government pensions knowledge is 100% essential as its key to the role.
* Need to be up to date on public sector legislation.
* Results driven and ability to handle pressure.
* Understanding of shared service environment and knowledge of national legislation and procedures in relation to a Shared Service.
* ITRENT systems usage advantageous not essential